National Drug Take Back Day
Sep 30, 2016 02:14PM
Prescription Drug Take Back Day is October 22 from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm.
Drop off your unused or expired medication at one of these ten Dallas locations. Participation is anonymous and the best way to ensure safe, responsible disposal.
Dallas (Walgreens) locations:
• 5001 Ross Ave., Dallas, TX 75206
• 11403 E. Northwest Hwy., Dallas, TX 75218
• 4702 N. Jim Miller Rd., Dallas, TX 75227
• 1104 S. Westmoreland, Dallas, TX 75211
• 3732 W. Northwest Hwy., Dallas, TX 75220
•18207 Midway Rd., Dallas, TX 75287
• 1060 W. Camp Wisdom Rd. Dallas, TX 75232
• Department of Public Safety: 4700 Drexel Dr., Highland Park, TX 75205
• Police Department: 3800 University Blvd., University Park, TX 75205
• Police Department: 3723 Valley View Ln., Farmers Branch, TX 75244
If you are unable to join on National Take Back Day, dispose of your medication all year at several north Texas permanent drop-off locations. For more information visit DrugFreeDallas.org/take-back-initiative/.