Thermography Aids in Early Cancer Detection
Jul 31, 2017 09:14PM
Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging (DITI)T is a non-invasive technique that allows observation of the body’s interior functions without uncomfortable compression or radiation to potentially contribute to abnormal cell growth or compression, as with X-ray diagnostics. Here are some other attributes of DITI.
- Uncovers where immune system functions are compromised, including challenges from heavy metals, viral infections, bacteria and yeast, and assesses the function of the thymus gland, which is the “director” of the immune system
- Can show changes in the breast tissues at their earliest stages often seven to 10 years before other testing methodologies
- Provides a complete assessment of dental health, which is often a key missing link affecting the immune system, and very specifically connected to identifying affected organs
- Assesses health of lymphatic system, which contributes to immune function throughout the body and is the predominant tissue of which the breasts are comprised
- Evaluates the functional health of all organs, giving a unique picture of areas where the body needs support
- Can identify when the body is becoming too acidic, creating an environment for dysfunction
- Assesses the health of the breast tissue and identifies systems and organs of the body that are potentially contributing to changes in that tissue
For more information, visit the Thermography Center at ThermographyCenter.com.