Start the New Year off Living A Lifestyle of Wellness - 5 Easy Tips
Dec 31, 2019 10:20AM
● By Annalise Combs
1. Eat less sugar and processed foods. Over time, they both can be causative factors of obesity and cancer.
2. Laugh more. Laughing builds the immune system.
3. Intermittent fasting builds the immune system and controls cravings, calories and helps prevent metabolic syndrome.
4. Managing stress through mindfulness, meditation and regular exercise allows the parasympathetic nervous system to function properly.
5. Eating healthy fruits and vegetables will give the fuel and energy to live our best life without tiring easily.
Authored by Jerron Hill M.D., founder of Ketamine Health & Wellness, located at 5944 W. Parker Rd., Ste. 400, in Plano.